Your Guide to Kissimmee, FL Attractions
Meet your favorite movie characters. Ride thrilling roller coasters and waterslides. Learn about Florida’s unique wildlife and ecosystems. Spend the day shopping for the best deals. These are just a few of the many things you can do during your visit to Orlando, Florida. Make Champions World Resort your home away from home while exploring all the best that Kissimmee and Orlando have to offer. We’ll even take you to and from Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld® on our free scheduled shuttle service.
Walt Disney World® Resort
The most magical place on earth is only five miles from our Kissimmee hotel. Experience the magic of Walt Disney World® Resort at one of its four theme parks, two waterparks, two entertainment districts, or other unique destinations. These parks offer something for both the young and the young at heart, such as exciting roller coasters, character meet and greets, spirited parades, stunning fireworks shows, and slow, kid-friendly rides.
Walt Disney World® Resort Attractions Include:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, 5 miles
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, 6.3 miles
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, 6.7 miles
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: 7.2 miles
- Disney’s BoardWalk Entertainment District, 7.8 miles
- Epcot®, 8.7 miles
- Magic Kingdom® Park, 9.4 miles
- Disney Springs™, 9.4 miles
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, 9.7 miles
Go behind the scenes and even become a part of your favorite movies at Universal Studios Florida® (18.1 miles) and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® (17.9 miles). These two amazing parks offer a number of amazing rides, as well as entertaining shows and delicious dining options. They each feature a part of the brand-new Wizarding World of Harry Potter™—Diagon Alley™ in Universal Studios and Hogsmeade™ in Islands of Adventure—which are connected by the Hogwarts™ Express.
In addition to the parks, Universal Orlando is home to Universal CityWalk®, an unforgettable destination for dining, entertainment, and shopping. Popular spots in this lively district include Hard Rock Cafe® (the world’s largest), Emeril’s® Restaurant Orlando, and Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville®.
Additional Attractions near Our Hotel:
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park, 5.5 miles
- Old Town, 7.7 miles
- Showcase of Citrus, 7.8 miles
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 12.1 miles
- Discovery Cove®, 13.8 miles
- SeaWorld® Orlando, 14 miles
- Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™, 15.1 miles
- Orange County Convention Center, 15.4 miles
- WonderWorks, 15.9 miles
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - Orlando, 16 miles
- The Orlando Eye, 16.8 miles
- Gatorland, 17 miles
- Silver Spurs Arena, 19.5 miles
- Amway Center, 24.7 miles
- LEGOLAND® Florida, 33.2 miles