Kissimmee FL Hotel Policies
Check In & Check Out Times
- Check in begins at 3:00pm
- Check out is at 11:00am
- This is a 435 room, 100% non-smoking Hotel with eight different room styles to choose from.
- Room styles include Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Premium Rooms.
- Occupancy in different room styles range from four to six persons. Specific occupancy cannot be exceeded.
- A limited quantity of connecting rooms are available.
- Fifteen first floor units are designated as Pet Friendly which can only be booked directly through the hotel at 407-396-4500 in order to guarantee availability.
- If you have any special requests please let us know at the time of reservation so we can accommodate things such as pet allergies, accessible rooms, low or high floors and connecting or adjoining rooms.
- Every attempt is made to assist our guests with special needs. However, specific room numbers, adjoining rooms, and floors cannot be guaranteed. Please note that certain room styles are only located in specific areas.
- Rooms are rented to customers 21 years of age or older—identification will be required.
- A responsible adult of this age must be registered to each room rented and only their credit card may be used for hotel transactions.
- Minors may not be registered to a room without a responsible adult registered and staying in the same room.Rates
- Rates are honored with confirmed reservation and required deposit.
- Published Rates and Specials & Packages are subject to change without notice.
- A credit card is required at time of booking to guarantee a reservation. A deposit of one room night plus tax per room is required to guarantee your reservation.
- There is a 24 hour cancelation policy. In order to avoid penalty you must cancel by 3pm the day prior to your arrival.
- All cancelation numbers provided should be retained.
Additional Fees (If Applicable)
- Resort Fee- $10 per night
- Early check in when available will be offer to guest at an early check in fee of $35.
- A late check out fee will apply if guest check out later than 11:00am.
- Additional Person Fee - $10 each per night plus tax
- Daily Pet Fee - $20 per night plus tax
- Rollaway Bed - $10 each per night plus tax
- Extraordinary cleaning charges (trashed rooms, bodily fluids, etc.) - minimum $100 and up.
- 100% Smoke Free Hotel: Any violations will result in a smoking fee of $200 and immediate expulsion from the hotel. No refund will be given.
- Packages- Guest packages delivered to the hotel are stored for up to 7 days from guest arrival. All packages received & stored will be subject to a fee of $5-$15 each depending the size and dimensions of package.
- A valid credit card is required at check-in. A minimum authorization of $50 is secured to cover any incidentals charged to the room and is maintained over and above any balance due and room charges billed to your account (phone calls, food and beverages). Customers with declined credit cards or paying cash at check-in will be required to pay cash for their entire stay before accessing rooms and in addition must provide a $100 cash security deposit for incidentals.
- If balances due to the hotel prior to check in cannot be covered by credit card or cash, the Hotel Management reserves the right to reduce the number of room nights reserved until the balance is met or cancel the reservation prior to check-in.
- If you chose to use a debit card for the authorization of $50 over and above any balance due and room charges billed to your account please be advised that though the authorization is released at check out when the final payment is processed, it can still take your bank up to ten (10) business days to release the hold.
- A refundable cash room security deposit of $100 and valid photo ID or Driver's License are required if checking in without a credit card or if a credit card is declined. This security deposit must be kept at $100 over and above any incidentals charged to your account. Balances due upon arrival (room, extra person charges, pet fees, cot/crib rentals, etc.) must be paid in full at the time of check-in. This deposit and copy of photo ID is returned after a room inspection and balances are paid.
Safety and Security
- For your safety you will be required to show a photo ID at check in as well as anytime you need to have additional keys made for your room.
- For your safety in the event of an alarm you will be asked to leave your room and evacuate the building.
- For your safety the building is equipped with a sprinkler system.
- Safety Deposit boxes are available in all room. The Hotel is not responsible for items left in rooms.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian or parent in all public areas.
- Nature Park is a Smoke Free Zone and No smoking is allowed.
- Food and glass containers not permitted by the pool areas.
- Anyone not abiding by the rules and policies of the hotel will be removed from the property.
- Guests are entitled to their privacy. However, all rooms with DND (Do not disturb) signs hanging on doors in excess of 48 hours are subject to inspection by Executive Housekeeper or another designated manager.